The park and features
Here's a list of the features that were already built and used in 2018:
- Junior/Ladies/Masters line:
- 2 jumps in line (3.5 and 3m air) and the small drop next to jumps line
- Pro line:
- Speed box (3m high) to big jump (5.5m), to medium step up jump (4m), to rail or wallride.
For 2019, there will be extensive work on the park prior to the event, including: all jumps made bigger, brand new kickers and rails. We don't want to spoil the surprise, but you will like it!
Did we mention work has started already?
May 20th update - more pictures
How to get there
The event is located at the following address:
Postal Code 32-744 Bochnia
The closest Airport is Kraków Airport (KRK), which is a 45-minute drive to the track.
The cheapest flights are into Katowice (KTW), which is a 1.5-hour drive to the track
Hotels and camping
- We have a large space, but without water connection on the spot there will be only 2 toilets (without a shower)
Hotel Lech (3 minutes from the park)
Parking and breakfast included
Single room - 90PLN (about 20€)
Triple room - 160PLN (+ -38€)
Hotel Centrum-Konferencyjne Nowa Bochnia (10 minutes from the park)
1-4 person rooms. Price: 70-120 PLN (18-30€) per night/person.
- Hotel Lech (3 minutes from the park)